Here are the benefits of a health insurance policy for senior citizens –
* It covers all day care costs that arise due to treatments or procedures such as dialysis, chemotherapy, etc.
* Existing diseases are also covered, post completion of waiting periods as per policy terms and conditions.
* It covers ambulance charges
Medical costs prior and post hospitalization
* It covers hospitalization expenses which include doctor’s fees, room charges, cost of medicine and drugs, etc.
* You get to avail health check-ups annually
* It offers quick and hassle-free claim settlement
* You can enjoy higher sum insured benefit
* What’s not covered under this policy?
Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy. For Senior citizens aged between 60 to 75 years. Covers pre-existing diseases from the second year onwards. ... Higher Sum Insured coverage upto Rs.10 Lakhs.
Common Senior Citizen Health Problems. As adults grow older, their risk for a number of chronic health problems begins to rise. Heart disease, diabetes and cancer are all conditions that become increasingly likely as people age. ... Mental health problems also become more prevalent as people grow older.
Good service provided to me, employees of this company are also very good to explain the policy details and clarified all my doubts with patient over the phone. Helped me to choose the best health insurance policy for my parents. Good follow up for my renewal and claims settlement is cool.
I took health insurance for my mother from this company and am very happy with the services provided. Good customer support in cashless treatment
Services are excellent, these people have come personally to the hospital and settled hospital claim. Am happy Thank you Insurance Saathi.
Flat # G1, Naga Sai Nivas, Prime Hospital Lane,
Hyderabad - 500038
Available 8:00am - 9:00pm